Chef Chiarello has created a menu of micro-regional Italian cuisine, selecting the best dishes from across Italy and anchoring them with artisanal, heritage, or house-made ingredients. Chef and his team carefully select the purveyors for produce, meat and fish, and focus as much as possible on local sources. Pastas, cured meats, fresh cheeses, cured olives and the like are all made in house.
The menu is divided into, Antipasti, Pasta, Secondi (main course) and Contorni (vegetable side dishes). Dessert and Cheese, Specialty Cocktail and Lounge menus are also available.
Below is our Spring 2013 dinner menu. Click here for our Lunch Menu.
- Pesce Crudo market fresh raw selection from the sea. Changes Daily A.Q.
- Insalata del Uve organic greens, verjus vinaigrette, oven-dried grapes, candied hazelnuts, pecorino
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad whole Meyer lemon dressing, toasted Marcona almonds, sieved egg, Pecorino cheese
- Ribolita Tuscan vegetable and bread minestrone, white beans, cavolo nero, olive oil, bruschetta, Parmiggiano Reggiano
- "Green Eggs and Ham" caramelized prosciutto wrapped asparagus, crispy soft cooked egg, asparagus green garlic sauce and Cambazola cheese
- Pasta Fritta organic Prosciutto "house cured", apple and pear "nuvola", Lambrusco poached pears, micro basil
- Burrata Primavera layered panzanella of English peas, favas, round carrots, mint with pea tendrils and crisp shallots
- Monterey Calamari crisped with Arborio rice flour and aioli nero
- Grilled Escarole Salad alla Romana anchovy and toasted garlic dressing, Parmesan fricco gremolata
- Grilled Shortrib Meatballs Sicilian heirloom tomato sauce, coal roasted eggplant passata, cucumber, grapes, housemade ricotta
- Wood Grilled Octopus olive oil braised potatoes, pickled red onion and salsa verde
- Polenta Under Glass, caramelized mushrooms and balsamic game sauce
- Risotto del Giorno A.Q.
- Pan Roasted Potato Gnocchi pumpkin fonduta, roasted root vegetables, "holiday" zabaglione, and grilled ricotta salata
- Beet and Robiola Fresca Ravioli brown butter beet vinaigrette, candied hazelnuts, beet terra, citrus and fennel
- Potato Dough Raviolo filled with spinach and ricotta, black truffles, farm fresh egg yolk, sage brown butter
- Ricotta Gnocchi della Nonna ricotta "pillows" with old hen salsa di pomodoro and pecorino
- Goat Milk Braised Pork Orecchiette chantrelles, cavalo nero pesto, pine nut gremolata, crispy Savoy spinach, pecorino
- Rigatoni al Coniglio tomato braised Sonoma rabbit sugo, caramelized mushrooms, housemade ricotta
- Black Pepper Bucatini alla Carbonara soft cooked hen egg, grilled escarole, guanciale and parmigiano brodo
- Red Wheat Tagliarini Bolognese veal, pork and porcini mushroom sugo, rosemary, parmigiano reggiano
- Black Garlic Spaghetti Grande head-on gulf prawns, hen-of-the-woods mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, calabrian chili, citrus essence and bonito flakes
- Tiella al Forno crisp potato, zucchini, and tomato torta, shaved mushroom and celery insalata, broken tomato vinaigrette
- Forno Roasted Whole Fish Calabrian grilled eggplant, fermented garlic "XO" sauce
- Seafood Brodetto Gulf prawns, Savory clams, Monterey calamari, mussels, forno-confit tomato broth, paprika saffron rouille
- Forno Roasted Truffled Chicken Breast celery root passata, panettone panzanella with chicories and sunchoke, moscato jus
- Twice Cooked Pork Chop peck seasoning, cinnamon stewed plums, pork jus, and crispy cavolo nero
- Duck Three Ways roasted breast, confit leg, duck liver mousse, Sierra Beauty apple passata, spiced hazelnuts, and watercress
- Wood Grilled Lamb Chops braised kumquat dressing, pistachio pesto, and cauliflower fregola Sarda
- Smoked & Braised Short Ribs polenta-speck polpette, espresso agro dolce glaze, smokey jus
- Creamy ancient grain polenta
- Delfina potatoes, smashed & fried with crisp garlic, parsley, lemon, flake salt
- Preserved Meyer lemon spinach
- Truffle-parmigiano fries
Chef de Cuisine: BRIAN BISTRONG
Monday through Thursday: 5:30 pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-9:30pm
(last update: 04/02/13)