Chef Chiarello has created a menu of micro-regional Italian cuisine, selecting the best dishes from across Italy and anchoring them with artisanal, heritage, or house-made ingredients. Chef and his team carefully select the purveyors for produce, meat and fish, and focus as much as possible on local sources. Pastas, cured meats, fresh cheeses, cured olives and the like are all made in house.
The menu is divided into, Antipasti, Pasta, Secondi (main course) and Contorni (vegetable side dishes). Dessert and Cheese, Specialty Cocktail and Lounge menus are also available.
Below is our Summer 2014 dinner menu. Click here for our Lunch Menu.
- Il Piatto di Salumi e Formaggi “House cured” prosciutto, Tuscan & Calabrian salumi, Teleme, Montasio, Chianti Pecorino, Sicilian almonds, vine dried raisins Per 2 $15 / Per 4 $28
- Pesce Crudo Market-fresh raw selection from the sea. . . changes Daily A.Q.
- Caprese di Burrata e Pomodoro Local heirloom tomatoes, balsamic caviar, basil oil, and their blossoms $15
- Insalata Mista “Antoinette” Michael’s Moms daily salad. Forni Brown spring greens, Zinfandel dressing, shaved heart of celery and heirloom radishes, Pecorino croutons $11
- Insalata di Cavolini di Bruxelles Shaved Brussels sprouts salad with whole Meyer lemon dressing, Marcona almonds, sieved egg, Pecorino $13
- Insalata di Frutta con Ricotta Stone fruit salad with ricotta, Sicilian almonds, arugula, cocoa nibs, almond oil dressing $12
- Asparagi Arrosto alla Carbonara Forno roasted Delta asparagus with crisp pancetta and Reggiano spuma, coddled free range egg yolk, cracked pepper $14
- Speck e Melone Local melons, La Querica Speck, Robiolina dressing, Sausalito cress $13
- Calamari Fritti Monterey Calamari crisped with Arborio rice flour and aioli nero $13
- Polpette alla Siciliana Grilled shortrib polpette, Sicilian heirloom tomato sauce, coal roasted eggplant passata, cucumber, grapes, housemade ricotta $14
- Polpo alla Griglia Wood grilled octopus with olive oil poached Ruby Cresent potatoes, salsa verde, tonnato and pickled red onion $14
- “Polenta Under Glass” Caramelized mushrooms and balsamic game sauce $12
- Risotto del Giorno A.Q.
- Orecchiette alle Vongole “Not So” white clam pasta, steamed shelless Manilla clams, Calabrian broccoli rabe, fennel sausage and Meyer lemon gremolata $22
- Raviolo di Uovo Potato pasta filled with spinach ricotta, farm yard egg yolk and truffle sage brown butter $24
- Ricotta Gnocchi della Nonna Ricotta "pillows" with old hen salsa di pomodoro and pecorino $17
- Lasagnetta di Zucchini al Forno Wood forno baked zucchini lasagna with potato and tomato sauce. Shaved mushroom and celery salad, broken tomato vinaigrette $19
- Cavatelli e Gamberoni Gulf prawns alla plancha with ricotta and Santa Barbara sea urchin pasta and shellfish brodo $25
- Fettuccine di Stagione Corn Fettuccine with chanterelle mushrooms, Sweet corn, chicken marjoram broth, Ricotta Salata di Capri $20
- Spaghetti di Gragnano
Spaghetti from Gragnano, cooked in tomato
Leaf-infused tomato water with slow cooked skin-on tomato sauce, crisp garlic root thread, basil and black garlic $19
- Tagliarini Bolognese Veal, pork and porcini mushroom sugo, rosemary, parmigiano reggiano $19
- Farfalle al Granchio e Piselli Hand shaped butterfly pasta with Peekytoe Crab, English peas and vermouth crema, Bottarga gremolata $24
- Pesce alla Griglia Wood grilled whole fish (semi-boneless) with squash blossom pesto, cucumber, heirloom tomato, olive oil croutons $31
- Frutti di Mare in Acqua Pazza Roasted black Cod, Gulf prawns, Savory clams, Monterey calamari and mussels in white wine tomato broth, Saffron aioli $29
- Maiale “Spagnolo” alla Griglia Grilled acorn fed pork shoulder loin with stone fruit mostarda, parmigiano potato passata, crispy prosciutto $36
- Pollo alla Diavola sul Mattone Calabrian marinated chicken, roasted Shishito pepper, cipollini onions $28
- Conserve di Anatra Confit of half Sonoma duck, sauteed mustard greens, grilled strawberry and rhubarb mostarda, red wine duck jus $30
- Carre’ d’Agnello Wood grilled rack of lamb, sweet corn polenta, roasted and fresh cherry vinaigrette $36
- Costolette Brasate e Affumicate Smoked and braised shortribs with grilled Treviso smokey jus, polenta-speck polpette $32
- Polenta Antica Creamy ancient grain polenta with Fontina $6
- Passata di Patate e Prosciutto Parmigiano potato passata, crispy prosciutto $6
- Asparagi e Peperonata ai ferri Grilled Delta jumbo asparagus with roasted red peppers and spring vinaigrette $6
- Patatine Fritte e Tartufi $6 Truffle Reggiano fries add $2
Chef de Cuisine: BRIAN BISTRONG
Monday through Thursday: 5:30 pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-9:30pm